Fall Inspiration

Someone said once to me that "People look their best in fall." There is truth in this saying because during fall you could style layers of clothes and materials: cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, cool booths, warm scarves...the list is endless, the combinations also: silk shirts with warm cardigan or sweaters, long cardigan or dress with leggings. We can experiment a LOT and still look very good and confident about our choices!
And with these exciting thoughts in my head I went to a shopping spree with the sister.

We found a few interesting pieces and I would show you my favorite one.

It is a sweater jacket, with gold zipper, very soft and light with beautiful pattern and a little shimmer in the material. It looks like taken from the catwalk (at least according to my sister and I and our rich imagination heads)I would combine it with the bag in the picture and probably denim trousers. 




I like the tribal prints and I found the style below very interesting and modern. What do you think?


Comments

Popular Posts