Dealing with my hairstyle, summer to autumn transition

OK, this is not something new to me... My hair always suffers at the end of the summer for obvious reasons - the sun and sea water are not the best treatment for thin hair.

This summer I was a "good girl", I made a promise to myself and kept it. I followed strictly the routine - hair mask after every wash. I bought a fancy all vegan, bio, 100 % organic mask and felt really good about that choice. But with the beginning of the first cold days my hair became flat and oily.
I remembered last September, around that time I suffered again, but with hair loss and dandruff ( sad times!). At that time I decided to buy a good moisturizing shampoo by Alterna, which from time to time I swapped for medicine anti-dandruff shampoos.
After a couple of weeks the problem disappeared.

This year the transitioning weather made my hair very flat and oily. Every morning I have to spent a lot of time to style it and I started washing it even more often.I made a list with a few points that I would try and I would keep you posted on the result.


1. Going to the hairdresser to make my hair shorter;
2. Washing my hair less than 3 times a week ( actually, 3 times a week maximum is more realistic goal for me!);
3. Finding a good quality dry shampoo which would not ruin my hair.


If you are on a hunt trying to find the best product, I would recommend you check Reviews.com.

Their guide to finding the perfect dry shampoo really amused me.

The team makes a thoroughly research on the subject and the review is very informative. It even contains the answer to questions like: Who is it best for?/ Who should skip t?/ How best to use it?

Here is the link: http://www.reviews.com/dry-shampoo/
After reading this material I thought I should probably stick to Klorane and repurchase it because I remember I was very pleased with the ingredients and the end result when using it.

I would keep you posted.

Here are some photos of my hair situation at the beginning of summer.







And this is pretty much how it looks now:




Comments

Popular Posts