Good For The Skin Products: Bioderma Sensibio, Freeman Facial Mask and Health Cream Review


My skin care routine has always been very simple with easy to follow steps and a few products to use.
In this post I would like to share with you some tested and trusted goodies which you can always find on my shelf.




Avocado and Oatmeal Facial Clay Mask from FREEMAN

Once a week I treat myself to a good face mask which  helps me deep clean those pores! Right now I am using the Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask from Freeman. It was suggested to me by a close friend a couple of years ago and since then I use it regularly and I am very happy with the results. Thanks to it my skin feels very clean and it is not too dry after I wash it off. The consistency is tick, green, without any particular smell, it sets very fast on your face and I keep it on there for about 20 minutes before rinsing it off. I use it once a week, often on Sundays. I am with very oily t-zone and my skin suffers a lot of blackheads, but since I started using it, these problems have really diminished.

Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution

The micellar water I use is Bioderma Sensibio H2O Micelle Solution and I feel that it doesn't need me reviewing it, because this water is so well recognized and its effectiveness and quality have worldwide approval. For me there is no better product for cleaning eye makeup. Bioderma micellar water is very gentle and removes mascara so quickly without a lot of rubbing around the eye area. The feeling after using it is very refreshing, there is no artificial smell in it and it doesn't dry up my skin.

Bioderma Sensibio Eye Contour Gel

I recently repurchased the Bioderma Sensibio Eye Countur Gel and I must say that this is my favorite eye cream/gel, because of the light formula, it absorbs in your skin almost immediately which is big plus and makes it a good base for your concealer. If your eye area is dry and puffy this is very useful product, because it is moisturizing and soothing, and reduces puffiness.



Cream Zdrave from Aroma

Cream "Zdrave" ("Health") is special cream sold in Bulgaria by the brand Aroma. The uniquenеss of this product is that it helps with most of the skin problems: blemishes, sores, irritations and this is my best weapon against the evil herpes which I often get after a cold. I was curious to know more about the formula in this miracle blue box and as I read about it I was impressed and decided to share it with you (Information source here). There are no allergens, parabens or chemicals included, it contains zinc oxide (which has a soothing, healing, anti-inflammatory and skin drying effect), UV filter (protects the skin from the sun), vaseline and lanolin (for nourishing impact), bee wax (improves blood circulation), antibiotic and antimicrobial action (they have regenerative effect on diseased cells). Health cream saved me so many times, that I always need to have it in my home, at the office and even in my purse. Our relationship is so strong that if I have to choose between this cream and any other product, I would probably end up with my Health cream.

Comments

Popular Posts