February Favorites

February why you so short? I am a winter child, I was born in winter, I feel that magical things happen to me during that season and thus I love it so much. I live for the Christmas holidays and when they're finished my world is empty. Probably I will be a little sad when with this March yet another winter season is gone, but since there is something good in every day, I am beginning to look forward to the long spring evenings with the warm smell of flowers.

I associate these spring evenings also with the smell of fresh salad and grilled chicken! During that time the markets are filled with lettuce, radishes and spring onion. When I leave work I usually stop by the local grocery shop to buy some of these lovely greens and serve them with the chicken. Good times!


Ok, it is now time to continue with my February favorites: 
One great purchase from the local drugstore was  Rubella's Hollywood Star Body Scrub. It's very gentle and in the beginning I was disappointed because I am used to more scrubbing action, but when you spend some time and massage it on your rough bits it will transform your skin into smooth, soft and silky. It has a nice sugary smell to it which is a plus for all the sweet smell lovers like me.


I gravitated towards to this product a lot the past month and in the end naturally it had to be included in my February faves. This is  MUA - Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder. There is a lot of shimmer in it but when applied on your face it is very subtle and transparent. The slight pink shade gives live to my complexion and as a whole it's a great highlighter which would complement your look in every occasion - for business work day or for night time party.


I am also very happy with my Essence Lash and Brow Mascara which is not expensive at all, but does a great job. I use it for my brows and apply it in the end, after I am done with the rest of my makeup. It sets very fast on the brows and helps to style them, but also keeps the look natural and young.

Favorite perfume this month which I believe I would use throughout spring and summer is the Bvlgari Omnia Coral. This is the perfect fresh flowery scent, not too sweet which I would use for everyday in the office. It is very light, delicate and enchanting!
I received it as a gift with another bottle of perfume and I love the compact size because it's great for travelling or just to carry it around in your purse.


And last but not least is my favorite necklace this month which is a gift from my mother. Silver and nacre is my all-time favorite combo and it could be styled with almost everything!

Do you guys have a favorite necklace which goes well with every piece of clothing?

Comments

Popular Posts