What cosmetics I bring with me at the office?

Oh, my office space <3 <3<3! Kidding! Do not imagine it pretty, clean and in pink, because it is actually dusty, with lots of completely written paper sheets, old, over-used leather notebooks and broken pens with no more ink in them.

There was a time when I was trying to make it more shiny and happy, but work is not a happy place for me.
I arrive there and try to be positive, try to be with the right attitude and do the best I can, but nevertheless, it is very stressful and busy time. There are times when I do not have lunch and I get up of the chair just for a minute or two and then come back and that's it for the whole 8 hours.

"So...when do you have time for make up?"- Many of you may ask. My answer to this question is simple:
I find time because I arrive 5 or 10 minutes earlier. I have this constant fear that I may be late and I always leave very early for the bus in the morning.

And because I do not have enough time at home I bring a little make up with me in the office.
Here is the list:
  1. Maybelline dream Fresh BB cream
  2. Manhattan clearface  compact powder
  3. Golden Rose True Kohl black pencil
  4. Maybelline The Rocket
  5. Avon face brush
  6. Mood Roxanne  eau de toilette


Comments

Popular Posts