Winter Staples

In winter it is cold and dark when you get out of the office, your day starts and finishes with the tasks at work and nothing interesting happens before or after that. You feel tired due to the lack of vitamins, the cold weather also serves an excuse to escape the social meetings and to stay all evening wrapped up in bed. Maybe this is the reason I do not have many interesting winter outfits. This season's goal was to incorporate more colorful items in my style and I would share with you the first steps to having a decent somehow winter wardrobe. 

Long Wool Coat



The coat is a gift from my sister who ordered it from Asos a few seasons ago. It's very long and warm and plays the role of a blanket. When I feel sleepy and grumpy in the early morning rush for work, I would just put on this warm coat on my way out the door and immediately feel better, like it protects me from the stressful city buzz outside.

Casual Boots/Shoulder Bag




These shoes and the bag are my best finds from winter sales. The bag is  the quilted bag with flap from Bershka and it is only for 9.99 BGN (5 EURO). This is the perfect size bag for everyday. It looks very stylish and I think it would be a good accessory for the spring too. The boots are the casual boots from Bata with hidden platforms, they are the most comfortable and soft shoes I have ever worn in winter. You can easily dress them up (with a skirt, dress, etc.) or dress them down (jeans, leggings).


 White Shirt/ Colorful Sweaters


I found many great ways to wear this long white shirt from H&M. I usually throw on a knit sweater like the one in the photo, but the combinations could be endless.

I hope you enjoyed this small preview of my winter wardrobe and If you did I would be happy to share more of my winter staple pieces with you! Wish you all exciting winter days!

Comments

Popular Posts